Friday, February 7, 2014

Loving this weather!

I haven't posted anything in a while unfortunately. I was focused on other projects and I took a couple of weeks off from riding. I bought another bike a few weeks back, a Trek Fuel EX8. I wasn't sure I needed/wanted another bike but I saw a few at my LBS and had to have one. It is really fun but I'm not sure it's more fun then my fatbike. It will be nice to have a choice, that's for sure!
I also bought a new bike rack, a 1UP USA. I am so glad I did, this rack is perfect! If you are looking for a new rack get a 1UP!







I ran into a new friend this morning on my ride. At first I thought it was a cat but as I got closer I saw that it was a fox. It was not scared of me at all as you can see from how close it got.  It finally veered off into the woods and then back across the trail and got within 30 yards of me. I started to get a bit worried, it's rare to get this close to one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment