Friday, November 15, 2013

SNOW!!!

We finally got our first snow that stuck the other day. We ended up with almost three inches here in town, not bad for being so early. I had to take my bike to the LBS to get the brakes worked on so I had to use my back up bike on the day it actually snowed(boo). I quickly realized how awesome the fat bike is compared to my other bike. Fast forward to a couple of days after it actually snowed and I was bummed I missed it or so I thought. In town the snow had all melted but when I rode up towards Arthurdale there was plenty of snow. I was in hog heaven. I picked up a Foxwear Neoshell jacket that works amazing, easily one of the best purchases I have made in a long time. I also picked up some Hi-Vis Moose Mitts in hunter orange for peace of mind and they worked perfectly as well. I had a blast riding on the mostly virgin trail.


No comments:

Post a Comment