Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Bakers Ridge

I really regret not getting into cycling sooner and taking advantage of all the awesome trails available around Morgantown. If I don't feel like riding on the rail trails then I have numerous choices such as Coopers Rock, White Park and Bakers Ridge. Today I decided to head out to Bakers Ridge. This was my second trip to Bakers Ridge so I really didn't know where I was going yet. I took the route I used last time to get to the top of the hill and started exploring. I found an awesome trail that takes you out to Bakers Ridge Road. I found a few other trails that wondered around the top of the hill and connected back to what seems like the main trail. All in all a great day.

Overlooking the WVU Farm.
Heading back down to the start of the trail.


No comments:

Post a Comment